Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Realtor Continuing Education ~ The Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification

Seventeen + years as a Realtor and I'm always learning new things. You have to, there is so much to know to help my clients!

Yesterday I completed a course about home pricing. I've taken appraisal courses, I've been guiding Sellers with pricing of their homes for sale & Buyers with their possible purchases, for all those years.

But, again, I always want to learn more.

At the suggestion of one of our management peeps, I took a one day course, with sooo many sections, that the National Association of Realtors offered.  Once completed, I was also required to watch two lengthy webinars to learn even more about pricing strategies.

Quite honestly, I felt I knew 95% of it already. Really, truly! But, the 5% that I did learn after the hours of class & webinar time? Made it worth it to me. Means I can help my peeps just one teeny-weenie bit more when it comes to buying or selling a home.

It's not just about educating you, like my last post. 
Not just about keeping all of you informed.
 It's also about your favorite Realtor keeping themselves informed
.....so I can better serve you.

No comments: