Thursday, June 28, 2012

More Mortgages Are Current

Maybe, just maybe, we really are seeing a turn in our housing crisis. Everything I've been reading for the last few years, yes years, tells me we are making a move to the end of this mess.


Today the headline that caught my eye was in DSNews....



" The report attributed the improved performance to several factors, including strengthening economic conditions during the quarter, seasonal effects, servicing transfers, and the ongoing effects of home retention programs and home forfeiture actions. "

Ongoing effects of Home Retention Programs. Come on, people have been complaining about how long it takes to get the banks to respond, how frustrating, how many times paperwork gets lost. True on all counts I am pretty sure. But, with patience and perseverance, things do get done.

Another article does the admission of the mess the loans originated a few years ago caused us now. But, we've been working towards correction on those stupid, yes stupid, loans and it seems that the hard work on all is finally paying off.

I look forward to my beautiful Santa Clarita Valley being happy housing once again!




No comments: