Sunday, April 1, 2012

Santa Clarita Valley Inventory Lower Still

Every day out of the week, several times a day, I'm looking for new listings for the 1/2 dozen buyers I'm working with right now. And, Santa Clarita Valley's inventory is getting lower and lower daily. I can honestly say, that in the last 10 years of selling homes here....I've never seen it this low.  And, let's be serious, when almost half of them are SS (Short-Sales), that paints a pretty dismal picture.

If you want to keep track, feel free to go to my Website @ www.KeepYourWitz.com and you can look at our MLS several times a day too......well, if you really want to.

As a Santa Clarita Realtor, that's been around for a while, I'm happy that I still have a business in this market. Lot's of others don't. And, when the active inventory is sitting at 734, we have to hustle a lot to get anything under contract for our buyers.

Now, Sellers on the other hand.....I'd be happy if I had a 1/2 dozen of those right now. But, honestly, I wouldn't have them for long. They'd be receiving multiple offers right out of the gate.

While I still believe it is a super time to buy in our lovely community, I want you to know that it is challenging and very competitive for a buyer. 

Any sellers that are just toying with the idea of selling, or have to relocate, I'm your gal! Let's run up this SCV inventory and race through the gate together!

No comments: