Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Bank Wanted Money All Right

I read through all my news again this morning. Same old, same old. We are struggling, but we are still hanging tough. Company opened doors to actually help people complete strategic defaults. Homeowners with HELOC's (Home Equity Line loans) are more likely to be in default. Nevada has lower rate of foreclosures, etc. etc. etc.

And, here I have that ready, willing and able buyer that we wrote an offer for last week? Remember, the one that was an REO, sitting for quite a while, we wrote @ 90%? Bank came back as a no-go, stand-firm, cough up or shut up kind of attitude. So, we walked away. The house just isn't worth what the bank wants for it.

And, we found a better one! A Standard Sale too! So, now we are waiting to hear back on that one.

Another client story? Yep, a SS one. Agent said she had another offer, still showing as active. She received out offer and yet still, of course, 4 days later, neither buyer that submitted has heard back. So, nice as pie, I left a message this morning wanting to know if the seller really wanted to sell? Waiting for a call back, I'm thinking she'll e-mail me instead.....

Then there's the new client, wants to see a couple properties, both in back-up on our MLS. Of course, only one is noted as such. The other? Hmmm.....SS, out of the area agent, e-mails me that there is an offer at the bank, but of course, it still shows as active. And, lo & behold, the seller hasn't returned my call about showing yet either.

Then, there's the standard sale listing I just took. YIPPEE, you'd think. But, it's a first time buyer type of place to purchase. Condo.....and, unfortunately the complex is not FHA approved....which is the loan program so many are utilizing right now.

I could keep going, but you will get bored. Basically, all things are status quo. We're working through it. And, we will continue to do so!

No comments: