Thursday, September 19, 2024

Laundry Rooms ~ Fancy Schmancy, or Work Horse?

So, I was perusing through Houzz looking at home stuff. Yeah, I like to do that. Our home in California has room for washer/dryer/sink and lots of cabinets. Our lake house home has that, plus a built-in ironing board and a long counter. With a linen closet and space for another folding table AND a chest freezer. Well, and TWO windows too.

As much as I'd love to 'decorate' both our laundry rooms, I just don't. If I'm selling a house, then heck yes, I'll even stage a laundry room!


I dig the sink in this and the open shelves, 
but you give up too much cabinet storage in this design.


The wallpaper on this one caught my eye. 
Wallpaper is making such a comeback!


My pups would totally sit in there 'helping' me do the laundry!


Dang, this is super fancy-schmancy!
Under cabinet lighting in a laundry room?


I LOVE this one. Absolutely love it. 
But, nope, wouldn't bother with cutsey-pie decor!


California house. 
Resting a basket of flowers heading out to stage someones house!


Lake House. 
Biggest laundry room I've had EVER!! 
But, see? No decor!

If you want even more ideas, enjoy the Houzz article below!











No comments: